Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13th - Day 3

Friday, June 13 Some people said it's a bad day of the month why I'm saying that? Well it's Friday 13, you know? But ... for me it's the best day and again why is that? My answer is ... it's MY BIRTHDAY. Well, we out of topic the point is what we did on June 13 this year... First, we had breakfast at the hotel then we left for the Postal museum which I got a lot of free stamps also the postcard. Everyone sang Happy birthday song for me after that. Then wetook off for the largest Catholic church in U.S. It's the most beautiful church that I ever seen, we had lunch at the church. Then we off to the White house but!!!! it started to rain. Well, we still have to follow the schedule so we was walking on the rain to looked at the white house but just outside though. When we got back to the bus the rain stopped. Well... I thought we had the really bad luck but anyway, next we went to the Lincoin Memorial that have the biggest statue of Lincoin president also the washingtonmonument that we can see from the Lincoin building, I took a lot of pictures out there, more than that they sang Happy birthday song to me again. They all really made my day I love this guys! We jump into the bus that took us to Korean War monument, Thomas Jefferson statue and Martin Luther statue we walked around fast and got back to the bus that go straight to the Arlington National Cemetery and we saw they showed respect to unknown soldier, really nice but would be better if the rain not started tofalled down. That's the last place that we went for the day we hopped back in the bus and we decided to have dinner from Walmart. Got back to the hotel and started eating, my friends surpriced me by the mini cupcakes that they brought from the store. We hung out in the hotel lobby then all of my friends and chaperones came down and surpriced me again with the same kind of cupcakes! That's so funny but so awesome, I love this day! Thanks for reading! See you next time, have a great day!
 
Written by Chutimon Mamuang (also known as Dow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment